cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box white - no longer working

Hi.

wondering if anyone can help my white now tv box isn’t working? I went to watch my film and it says device no longer supported, I was only watching it last night. My friend said she was sent a now tv stick as a replacement. How do we apply to be sent a new replacement? Seeing as the box was paid for by myself?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User white boxes have been displaying a warning for about 6 weeks that the device would no longer work after October 6th. If it's the only device you use to access NowTV then you may be offered a free NowTV stick. If you use other devices to access your account and watch NowTV then you may have to pay for a NowTV stick.

You can email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

View solution in original post

75 REPLIES 75
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you I'll give it ago 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  they’re sorting it out now for me,

please email Customerservices @ nowtv. com (ensuring no spaces)

they will be able to help. Had good responses 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, just put white box on to take to the caravan,

Worked then updated, same message, no longer works.

Tried the email, they replied calling me by a womans name (Catherine) instead of Patrick and asked for more details.

Then replied saying to go to chat, online chat told me they had emailed, they had not and told me to buy a new stick!

Stick wont work as the TV in the van does not have HDMI.

Very bad they have did this end expect customers to just go and buy a new box.

Even worse that they are lying that customers were emailed about this, that is of even more serious concern.

I'm out, they can go and twiddle as I wont be buying another stick/box/set.

😞    😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Take it back, I'm back in. 😉

Emailed Customer Service again and they have just now emailed over a voucher code for a free stick.

Ordered that so back in the game.

--------

Patrick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are obviously trying to make more money. i was told they aren't updating the white boxes so we would have to buy a now tv stick... some people are getting sent them for free, whilst others have to fork out for a new one.... 

We should all get one for free, they chose not to update them not us.. they aren't cheap either! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Now TV sticks are one of the cheapest on the market.

Don’t know where you get the idea they are expensive.

If you want to try your luck and get a free one I suggest heading onto live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help