cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Wbkg
Mentor

Re: Concurrency issue error 10021

The tech team re-booted the boxes & the box that wasn't working is & now a different box isn't!!! This is so frustrating, you used to be able to watch 3 devices & now i can only watch 1 😞 it used to take about 15 or so minutes to allow streaming on another box but its been over 30 mins now. Also they said in the email i had to log out to allow anotherbox to be used is this new??? We used to be able to just go to the home screen, wait about 15 mins & then could use another box. Sounds like i am not alone, paying for something i can't actually watch!!! May as well go back to talk talk this was why i left them!!!
0 Thanks
dribbler
Mentor

Re: Error code 10021

I am getting this error as well.  Also when I login to my account and click on the option 'Manage devices', I get a busy indicator and no list of devices'.

0 Thanks
darr1975
Mentor

Re: Concurrency issue error 10021

This happened to me tonight, we have 3 boxs & Apple TV. Two box's were turned off, my son watching a film on one and ours would not stream only solved when he stopped watching. But he was able to start again even though I had started watching.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Kemp911
Mentor

I have had this problem since this afternoon. Now TV works on the last 2 devices that were used to watch it. I have logged out of all 4 devices and logged back in to the 2 devices that were getting the error code and they still get the error even though I am logged out of the other 2 devices. Log back in to the other 2 devices and they work. This is very annoying. Why is it not recognising that I have stopped watching now TV on my devices?
0 Thanks
MGG6
Advocate

I have error code 10021, but all other devices in the house are off. 

0 Thanks
D0nna
Mentor

Concurrency issue

I am receiving an error message, that I have reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams, but no one else is watching! So I don't understand why this keeps happening?
0 Thanks
Oxslow
Advocate

Re: Concurrency issue

I am having the same problem. I guess it is at there end.

D0nna
Mentor

Can I ask how you watch? My son was using a pc and a chromecast earlier (not both at the same time!) and I think one of those is causing the problem as I can't watch anything on the box now.
0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

@D0nna silly question did your son log out of laptop or did he just put the lid down. The system may think it is working still. Same with Chromecast even if tv turned off there can still be a connection between the controlling device and Chromecast

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

D0nna
Mentor

Hi. Thanks for your reply. It was a desktop pc and he turned it off. I don't know how the chromecast works so I couldn't say about that. Does he need to sign out of nowTV? On the manage devices tab of my account it clearly showed he had stopped watching hours beforehand.
0 Thanks