cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app completley disappeared

Turned on my black now TV box this morning and the now TV app was not there. I restarted, even unplugged and still nothing. Waited all day and still no where to be found not even in the app store. I have  3 boxes, 2 white 1 black. My whites ones are working fine. Please help! 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Read this linked thread below, hopefully this will fix it.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Now-tv-app-not-working/m-p/384063#M5082

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Did the link @schnapps provided help? Let us know if you're still having a problem and we'll do what we can to help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

• I have the same issue with my Black Box. The Now TV icon disappeared from My Apps. Spent time on chat with NOW TV and was informed to go  through the restart procedure. Update the system, I had already done this several times, no difference, no icon! The work around is go to the app store at the bottom of the home page. You will see all your loaded apps with a green tick, there you will see the NOW TV icon. Click on that and it takes you to the NOW TV content. Very long-winded and a bit of a pain. Unbelievable we pay for this and pay for the purchase of the box. Why don't NOW TV (Sky) sort it? Why do NOW TV pretend that they are not aware of this issue? Is it a marketing ploy to make people  upgrade to NOW TV boost? N