cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

After reseting and reconnecting to Internet my now TV box prompts a software update. Which it does successfully 100%. Then the screen freezes and can not do anything at all except reset. . Ggrrrrr helpppp
403 REPLIES 403
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks after going Round in circles they've finally agreed to send me a new box out
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box is unresponsive, different box, different remote.... the same. Website not loading, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOUR END !!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same issue here

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why do they not TEST the software update before releasing it ?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I STILL cannot access the device management webpage, after a unhelpful person at NOW TV decided to remove my devices this morning !!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 10.30.55.jpg

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

There was a temporary issue that affected NOW TV branded devices. All of which has been resolved.

For anyone who's still having problems the advice is to: Disconnect the power cord, wait a few seconds and re-connect the power cord (ie: turn it off and on again).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

There was a temporary issue that affected NOW TV branded devices. All of which has been resolved.

For anyone who's still having problems the advice is to: Disconnect the power cord, wait a few seconds and re-connect the power cord (ie: turn it off and on again).

Cheers

Appears to have been sorted now !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I. Have the same issue starts up then will not go pass the menu page
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem. Tried a hard reset but does exactly the same.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
same problem here. my droid app works fine tho.