cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

After reseting and reconnecting to Internet my now TV box prompts a software update. Which it does successfully 100%. Then the screen freezes and can not do anything at all except reset. . Ggrrrrr helpppp
403 REPLIES 403
Anonymous User
Not applicable

both now tv boxes are frozen , done all the troubleshooting things and they still frozen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seem to have the same problem as everyone else.  Box working yesterday but nothing today.  Re set goes through the montions and when it finishes booting running updates, still frozen screen. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems like there are lots of us having issues with frozen screens and complete lack of service this morning. Looks like its time to go to another more reliable provider
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box has frozen, how can we fix this, do we have to contact them to get it fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
both my boxes are frozen and no help whatsoever from now tc!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh for god sake, did you speak to them??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you contact them to fix it or is it a matter of waiting for them to sort it out? 

kind regards 

cindy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
there is obviously a major issue as loads of people are saying the same thing this morning, why aren't they posting an update 😡😡😡😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable
There's a massive que on the live chat which doesn't seem to drop below 30 people and if u ring it's Sky and can't get through to anyone!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I trust you have seen the large yellow banner at the top of your screen with a NowTV up date