cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

white box to stick

I had a white box in one room and a stick in the other room and both had been working quite happily. I now have to stop using my white box and replace it with a stick, which NOW kindly supplied in replacement for white box.  I set up the new stick in replacement and it worked lovely. But the one in the other room would then not work.  So i unplugged the new stick and the original stick in the other room worked.  In other words I cannot use both sticks i can only have one or the other. Yet I could use both stick and white box. They are never used together its only one or the other.   How can I overcome this problem please. 

15 REPLIES 15
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you have received a Now TV stick to use in place of the White box, there is nothing to stop you from using the Stcik straight away. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you. I will try again.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It sounds like you have exhausted your device swaps (3) for September, somehow, and that this came up when you tried to use your new Stick is just a coincidence.

Accordingly, you will be able to add the Stick on 1st October, and not have to wait for the 6th, as this actually has nothing to do with the Stick replacing the white box.

I don’t know what you might have done to burn up your swaps, though, and you might want to have a look at this.

And if you are doing something incorrectly, or unnecessarily, and you figure out what it is, then get onto Live Chat, and ask them nicely to wipe out your swaps now, so you don’t have to wait until October to start using your new Stick.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I have a white box and it has come up that it will be turning off on the 6th October.

What will happen?

Do I just get sent a Now Stick or do I have to be contacting some one?

Please someone help 

look forward to hearing back from you

Bushy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Should the white nowtv box be your Prime NowTV streaming device then you should have received an email from NowTV.

If you didn't receive any email and the white box is your main device for streaming nowtv then jump over to live chat to see if they can provide you one for free or at a discounted rate. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-white/White-NowTV-Box-being-turned-off/m-p/541202/highlight/true#M43187

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.