cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Valid entertainment vouchers being removed

On the 3rd May 2018 I purchased and applied a 6 month voucher to my account this showed as being valid until 16th Nov 2018, I have received my bank statement only to find I have been charged for a months viewing.

When I checked my NOW TV account the voucher has disappeared and 1 months subscription is showing, this is the second time this has happened last ime I was unable to prove i had used the voucher but this time i kept all thje details including a screen shot of the "activated" voucher. If there is a problem with the vouchers they should at least notify the account holder as I always use vouchers and taking direct payment is not something I want. They say you are in control of your account and only pay when you want that definitely is not true.

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Usually this happens when people don't confirm the voucher properly when applying, but if you're sure you did and you still have the details of the voucher then pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and with a bit of luck they will sort you out.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Voucher was def applied correctly as I said in my post I have a screenshot
of the activated voucher, it was removed just like before without notifying
me. The live chat is down. L
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked my passes and a months voucher time has disappeared. The second time its happened aswell.