cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surely there is a NOW TV contact for help what on earth!!

Unreal I have sent this message 3 times and 3 times it has been bounced. Does anyone of have valid contact address for NOW TV. Just shows what horrible corporate monsters can do when they want to shut up shop!!:  

I would like to report a really disappointing experience with activating my stick.

I was unable to activate my free one month Sky Sports pass and I had to pay an additional £9.99 to watch the programme that I wanted to watch.

I plugged in my stick and followed all the instructions correctly. When It came to the point where I was given a code on the television (for my sky sports pass) I went to the NOWTV website on my phone. I put the code into my phone which seemed to be accepted. It then asked me to register as a new user or log in as an existing user. As an infrequent user in the past through my laptop I chose the existing user log in. Unfortunately the NOWTV website would not accept it on that account and asked me to click a button to take me to a help section. On choosing that option the website stated "Oops, something went wrong, that page isn't recognised"

I was then left in Limbo with no clear way to help me solve the problem. I didn't have the 30 day sky sports pass on the stick and was unable to pay for a 1 day pass as I had no account set up.

After an hour of trying to find a solution on the website I went back to the TV stick and found a factory re-set which I chose. That allowed me to obtain a new pass code (without my 30 day sky sports pass). Instead of making the same mistake twice I set up a new user account, put my bank details into it and that allowed me to pay £9.99 for a one day pass.

Can you please re-fund me the £9.99 I had to pay and can you enable me to obtain a 30 day Sky Sports pass that I have paid for?
5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In the link below you will find Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The live chat button doesn't work!!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yes it does. Try a different browser.

Screenshot_20201009-092109__01.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have used both Chrome and internet explorer. No option from my iphone either 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for that 

Unfortunately I have had no luck on my PC or my phone they are naughty corporate monsters aren't they just !!

Just states:

"Uh oh we are having trouble displaying this page"

:0(