cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Preloaded pass not added.

Today I have had a Now TV stick delivered from Amazon (My 2nd).  Its meant to be preloaded with 1 month entertainment pass.  I have gone through the whole setting up process and the month hasnt been added.  I can sign up to a free 7 day trial, but thats not what i've paid for.  

I'm really not in the mood for this nonsense, i'm suffering ill health at the moment and want it sorted! 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done exactly the same and it is still not working and there is no way to get help!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've followed all the instructions, my 1 month cinema or my 1 month entertainment passes have not been added to my stick, I've spent about 3 hours trying to work it out, any help will be grateful 🙏 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you have any luck getting this sorted? I'm having the same problem

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Quite a few customers have reported they are having difficulty redeeming the bundled vouchers electronically embedded on their new Stick or Box.

Should you be going around in circles, then jump over to NowTV live chat for further assistance and help.

Use the green chat button on this link page below to reach them.

If you are having trouble connecting to live chat from the link below, then try a different internet browser or use another device with a browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint