cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offers

I am currently using an offer of £1 per month that I have cancelled so that at the end of the offer I am not charged £9.99 per month. I have just received another offer added to this offer which is £2.99 per month but because I have already cancelled, will this new offer still go ahead as I would like to take up this new offer?

4 REPLIES 4
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User how did you receive the £2.99 offer? Email? Retention offer during the cancellation process?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User just seen in the other thread you started you've been sent an email.

Just follow the instructions in the email and it should activate the offer to start when your current offer finishes.

To be sure, after accepting the offer, click on the person figure>manage account>Now memberships>scroll down to your entertainment membership and click on the little arrow. This should show you the date of your next payment and how much it is.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally with a rolling NOW monthly offer you need to cancel it in the last 30 days before it goes back to full price.

What Membership offer do you have for a £1 and when was the offer date suppose to end ?

Otherwise if you cancel the offer for example month 1, month 2 etc and still have more than 30 days remaining before the full price renewal date, then you will lose the remaining months of that offer deal.

Did you cancel the £1 per month offer during the last 30 days when the offer is about to expire ?

Where it sounds to me you are going through the cancel process and NOW are offering you a new retention offer of £2.99 per month to stay that would replace the better offer of a £1 you are currently on.

These retention offers normally start on your next scheduled payment date.

Or did you get an email from NOW about the £2.99 offer and is it the same Membership ie Entertainment or Cinema ?

Without seeing all the information (which i won't be able to do being a fellow customer) there is a possibility i might be wrong.

Or you have two NOW accounts and the £2.99 offer is for the other account ?

Or the £1 offer is for Entertainment Membership for example and the new offer is for Cinema Membership or vice versa.

When you go to My Membership on here what does it say under the £1 offer and what date can you watch up to if you have cancelled (if you click on the drop down arrow underneath the Membership it should expand the information).

And if you have already cancelled does the "you can watch up to date" stack up on the date the existing £1 ends ?

Also is there an option to undo the cancellation next to £1 Membership.

It might be a good idea to get in touch with live chat who will be able to pull up your Membership on their computer and can look.at your current £1 deal and the new £2.99 deal offered.

Personally i have never come across a new offer given to me by NOW whilst i was either on an existing offer or had an active Membership of the same type of the new offer (apart from going through the cancellation steps on screen and getting a retention discounted offer in the last 30 days of my existing offer coming to an end).

Do you need a link for NOW live Chat to contact them ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have also just seen your other thread started with a little more information included on it.

Just ignore my post here (which is not relevant) and follow the instructions on the email offer from NOW.