cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

repeated sign in errors and disconnections of the now tv boxes and sticks

Can anyone help = because NOW TV certainly cant.

I live in two properties. never had any probs with one, second property (where majority of now tv boxes are located) we have been experiencing repeated sign out / log in errors. Oftern i cannot even get logged in via laptop to eb able to fix it.

NOW TV advisers are USELESS.

switched off and reset broadband, the boxes, rest passwords. No avail. it seems to take 24- 48hrs to get inexplicably fixed. Missed many big games because of this.

The weird thing is that my ipad doenst seem to have any probs on same broadband connection.

Its happened where my hsuband cant use any devices nor login at home but I can when I am away at the very same time. NOW TV says they do not ban ip addresses, but then why do they ask what my ip address is for then? The broadband at home is Airband if that makes any difference.

We have now realised we can cast from ipad and iphone to our tv, so can get a workaround but chromecast is considered another device. Frankly its not what I have paid for and means we will hit caps on casting during the month - soley because of what I believe are NOW TV systems issues (even if its just related to this geographical location).  We have had to disconnect / rest one device and cant even bring it back on board. This device did do 20 app updates but still wouldnt log into account.

Any advice - either on fixing this problem permanently or what to do when it goes wrong (other than wait 48 hrs).  If I am left with no choice but to use ios devices to watch now tv, how do i get a refund on the 3 useless devices i purchased? (smart box and sticks)

thx

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although I cannot assist, I am also experiencing similar problems. NOW TV customer support is a waste of time.