cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box keeps skipping back

The last few days when we are watching channel 5 on smart boxit randomly jumps back about 20 mins to parts we have already seen and have to fast forward to catch up. It happens on other channels but not as much. Brought a new smart box as we thought it could be that but happening on tge new one. Anyine k ow what it could be
181 REPLIES 181
Anonymous User
Not applicable

... Pleased to confirm that this update seems to have resolved the problem which has annoyed us for 2 months. Thankyou - but the delay in fixing this was completely unacceptable. I suggest testing your future releases using a few keen users before issuing them to everyone - assuming that customer satisfaction is important?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been a really poor customer experience that has dragged on over months, with limited communication from NOWTV and the feeling of just being fobbed off. The latest example is the message on 12 March from the community manager to say an update would be provided in this thread the following day but once again failing to deliver. I've had more info from the other people experiencing this problem then I had with my service provider. So thanks to the community for being more consistent with updates - hopefully some lessons will be learnt from this.....