cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Altar

Skynow Q Hub modem solid red power LED

My router just went in dead mode, when plugged in the power LED is solid red, and nothing else happens. Who do I contact, the chatbot just sends me in circles😑

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Altar 

You've tagged this in the wrong side of the forum I hate to tell you. As the device you tagged in is the old streaming box from NOW and NOT the router. 

You also said Skynow Q hub. Are you a Sky broadband customer or NOW? As they are totally separate companies. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Altar 

Can I assume that you have Now broadband? If not, follow @gavs82008 ‘s advice to contact your ISP.

But if you do have Now broadband, I presume you are using a Sky Q modem/router because it is compatible with, but much better than, the router that Now supply.

If so, you need to dig out your Now-supplied router, put that in its place, and see if it shows the same fault light (or at least, that the centre light does not show green).

Then Now broadband will be able to help you when you call any one of 0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, or 0800 759 1213.

(Actually, they could possibly help you just as well with the Sky router in place, but they will understandably decline to do this).

Do please let us know how you get on.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.