cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv black box blurry picture randomly??

I was wondering if anyone has the same issue and a soloution, I can be watching a film from now TV sky movies for any amount of time and then suddenly for no reason the picture will go blurry and unwatchable. This can happen after 5 or 50 minutes and does not sort itself out even after turning it off and on it will happen straight away again? Help???
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it'll be poor wifi or a drop in speed with your broadband. Have you tried making any changes on your router or moving your NOW TV box away from other hardware including the TV? 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Jack

I'm inclined to agree with @Anonymous User about the drop in your broadband speed which reminds me of the time when ISPs use to practice an aggressive form of broadband rationing, called "Shaping".

This article on "Traffic Management" will clear things up for you:

https://recombu.com/digital/article/isp-traffic-management-bt-sky-virgin-media-ee-talktalk_M11045.html#

At this stage I would suggest you contact your ISP and find out if your BB service is being rationed at certain times, however some ISPs do not like to publicly admit they practice "rationing".

UK Bob