cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you @Anonymous User.

Will wait till they've fixed the fault.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem.

I tried all: reseting the box, changing password, disabling the network pings but nothing works.

Any other suggestion?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any other suggestion?

@Anonymous User waiting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
Plugged now box back in and it asked for password, I reset password and will let me log in on iPhone but not on the now box, keeps saying incorrect password..I have reset etc, help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm suffering from the same problem too
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have two now tv boxes. The one downstairs is fine but upstairs won't let me log in. In bed very frustrated!!!! Will they offer us any reimbursement???? Don't think so!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem too, how long will this take to fix? I am desperate to use my now to box frustrated in bed! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Didn't mean to make that an accepted solution 👆👆
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I have a black Now TV box and it logged me out after just watching something then freezing. I switched the system off and on again which I have done several times in the past when the system freezes and this time it logged me out. It keeps telling me that my password or my username are incorrect though they can't be since I can still log on through other devices. Can I please ask for some help? How should I deal with this? Thanks