cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to use 2 Boxes and 2 free passes

Hello

I recently bought 2 NowTV boxes for different TV's in my home and each came with the 3 month entertainment pass.

Both boxes are now up and running using one of the passes. However when that pass comes to an end how should I use the second?

Do I just cancel the automatic monthly renewal of £6.99 and then enter the voucher code from the second pass? Or is there more to it than that?

Thanks

Robin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep, you've basically got it. You can either cancel the pass anytime before it expires (the pass still works up to the expiry date regardless of when you cancel it so you don't need to leave it to the last minute) and then apply your second voucher whenever you are ready (it will be valid for 12 months).

Or if you want the second voucher to carry on immediately after the first one then you don't need to cancel the pass first, the system will let you enter the second voucher anytime during the last month of your current 3 month offer, and it will then kick in automatically when your first one ends.

Enjoy using your NOW TV boxes! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep, you've basically got it. You can either cancel the pass anytime before it expires (the pass still works up to the expiry date regardless of when you cancel it so you don't need to leave it to the last minute) and then apply your second voucher whenever you are ready (it will be valid for 12 months).

Or if you want the second voucher to carry on immediately after the first one then you don't need to cancel the pass first, the system will let you enter the second voucher anytime during the last month of your current 3 month offer, and it will then kick in automatically when your first one ends.

Enjoy using your NOW TV boxes! 🙂