cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. i have just bought a NOWtv box, however it is saying password not recognised? I have rest the password 2 times and it hasnt made any difference. Ive been trying for 2 hours and loosing patience with it!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you tried to log in to any other device?

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same issues with my passowrd not being recognised everytime I log in on my laptop. Its tiresome havong to reset passwrd on a daily basis. There seems to be no option to contact anyone at NowTV as the Contact us option just directs me to the help forum. There is no LIve Chat or email option. I ended up having to set up another email address to see if that resovled the issue but it hasnt I now cannot log into that account but surprise surprise NowTV seem to be able to bill me twice but I cant access the account. One very unhappy customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you using your email address to log in ?

If you are could you use the username that you setup instead.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having trouble signing into now to box too, did a factory reset now I can't use the now to box at all as I get unknown error occurred. Live chat is not working and neither is the email now TV how do I fix this, iv been a now to customer 2 years, what's point in paying for something I can't use.. Anyone no what I need to do. Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

This issue was resolved at around 12:15 today Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv box is telling me password is incorrect but I just changed my password and it's still saying the same thing .. I need someone to help me with this please .. Because I never signed myself out in the first place .. Please I need help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

having the same issues and getting no where

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

IO can see that my colleague @Anonymous User has responded on another thread.

Hope that helped.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried resetting the box?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Hard-Reset-NOW-TV-Box

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂