cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

i have managed to sort the issue myself. in  the process of trying to fix it myself though i deleted the TV from my devices, it now says i cant add anymore devices until 1st may, please override this so i can add my daughters TV back onto the list

thanks

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Glad to hear it's sorted.

We'll take a look at your devices and see if we can't sort that out, expect an email shortly.

Out of interest was just just removing the device that let you login again?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Took the + sign out of password, fixed it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received my NowTV box with 3 months free entertainment pass last week. Signed up, logged in online and on Apps and all working OK. 

When I come to set my box up it will not log me in and keeps saying it doesnt recognise my logon!

Just stumbled across this forum. My email address has a + in it (which I use in gmail to create email addresses dedicated to each service signed up for - great way of seeing who sells on your details!) so would that be why its not logging me in?

I have already missed out on a week of the 3 free months so a quick update would be appreciated. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still can't logon and can't change my email address either so completely stuck with the Now TV Box unless I create another account and lose my 3 months free entertainment pass. Well done NowTV!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box.]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem, logged in fine to write this... To watch on my phone... The box is always coming up with sorry, UN and or PW are incorrect.... Please help
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting.

I've sent you a quick email regarding your account and issue, come back to that email if you have any issues.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

i am am trying to sign in on my iPad and am unable to log on. This has happened once before and was resolved when I reset the password, this time however I have reset the password and it is still not allowing me to access nowtv via the iPad app.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can we ask you to try this again today for us and let us know if you still have the problem?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team