cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky store app disappeared

Hey, has anyone has the issue of the sky store app disappearing? I've only just bought a tv box set on there and have lots of films and it's disappeared off the my apps section? 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Noticed this last night, if you go to Apps Store on your box and you should find the Sky Store App on there to re install back again to My Apps.

It also happend to the Sky Sports News App on my smart box as well.

These two Apps are usually locked in the My Apps section, so don't know why they disappeared (perhaps a bug or glitch maybe).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you very much, yes mine were both those apps as well. I've done that and it worked 👍👍
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad you got it sorted 👍.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just logged in to Now tv after reading Netflix app is getting added to App Store to install it from and also found the          Sky Store App has Vanished from Now Tv. Where’s it gone ? Why’s it not there now as I’ve got loads of films on there I watched! Have spent loads of money on buying films on sky Store can’t watch now... Not Happy at all!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you look in the Apps Store on your nowtv device for the Sky Store App (see my previous post in this thread) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there thanks for help in finding hat it had been deleted for some reason but now re downloaded happily...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes ours has gone too!! Does this mean we have lost all the films we’ve paid for? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you re install the Sky Store App from the Apps Store on your nowtv device.

Then open the Sky Store App, you will be asked to sign back in with your Sky Store account details and your movies or tv shows in your library should be still there (mine are anyway where they are saved on the Sky Store servers and not on your nowtv box or stick).

If you have four devices and you get the message on screen " reached your device limit" when trying to play one of your movies or tv shows in your Sky Store library, then go to your Sky Store account on the Sky Store website and delete the old nowtv device shown on the list.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks downloaded the app again 🙂