cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Programme playing issues

For a week now BBC I player loads slowly and when I eventually choose a programme it will not stream.  Itv player works but takes ages to load initially and then the ads and the programmes.

i have done factory resets, turned off the box, turned off my router, all sorts and it makes no difference.

watching stuff on my computer is no problem so it isn't my connection. Any ideas.

Its been fine for the last year or so.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Throw it in the bin its sky ###### speed I'm meant to get 20 MBS and I'm lucky if I get 10mbs my box buffers all the time now .but works fine in my m8ts house he is on 20 MBS and gets a bought 18..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having problems with the apps on the box. The apps will work differently on different platforms, as you've tried all the troubleshooting steps other than putting the box closer to the router, you may need to get in touch with BBC an ITV directly as they are 3rd party apps. Apologies I couldn't be of more help.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to clear ths one up. I changed the wifi channel of my router and all it fine now.

strange though. Why would the Now tv box be affected by that when the other computers and devices in the house were fine. Also why would bbc be more of an issue that Channel 4. Weird, still all OK now.