cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv white box

Would like a free replacement now tv box has i only use it on one device which is my television.

13 REPLIES 13
Saint1976
Elite 3

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User there are a few known current issues with the Freeview NowTV box in that the EPG doesn't work after the latest update. It's also missing some of the latest features like 'on demand' and 'bonus streams' (red button services).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Freeview-update-version-9-3-3-build-4104/td-p/545085

ukbobboy
Legend

@Saint1976  @Anonymous User 

Cheers Saint

It seems that the blue box is something to steer well clear off, and at a price of about £155.00 it's just not worth the hassle.

Well Suffering

Maybe the Pink box will technically work for you. (Yeah I know, not something a blues man would own) :

Now TV Pink Box.jpgHere's the URL:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TV-NTVL1ECK1DS-Smart-Streaming-Search/dp/B07JVL1XJR/ref=pd_sbs_23_3/258-2736793-4265663?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07JVL1XJR&pd_rd_r=2ffcffa0-53f7-4ea6-90ee-11314ee689ff&pd_rd_w=C8aeg&pd_rd_wg=k3Q0t&pf_rd_p=2304238d-df78-4b25-a9a0-b27dc7bd722e&pf_rd_r=11NPH4G840PQNCAEA5PZ&psc=1&refRID=11NPH4G840PQNCAEA5PZ

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You guys want to kill me in this austere times.

Here I am trying to save money by not wanting to buy a stick (mediocre - I know) and seek a free replacement, and you come up with all expensive fancy colours to spend on !!

tut  tut

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Saint1976 

Sorry Suffering

Thanks for bringing me "Back to Reality" and I will not offer anything expensive and pink ever again.

Unfortunately, if Now TV will not offer you a free stick, for whatever reason, then you will either have to buy one, at £25.00, or borrow another Now TV streaming device from a friend or relative, preferably that blue Now TV box you mentioned in your previous post.

Just one other thing, it seems the blue box is undergoing some updates and changes at the moment, but if you "hang on in there" I'm sure Now TV will sort (most of) those problems out in due course.

Good Luck

UK Bob