cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box (white)

Hi we have the white now tv box and it’s not working no light coming on I have tried reset button but it doesn’t seem to do anything! ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have pushed a pin in the reset hole on the back of the box for about 30 seconds whilst plugged into the mains and nothing is showing on your television screen and there is no white light showing on the front of the box and you have checked the power cable on the box is plugged in tightly then i would say it's broken Smiley Sad

Might be a good excuse to upgrade your white box where these white boxes are a bit long in the tooth nowadays and struggle or don't support the more power hungry Apps on them (if your television has HDMI port and you haven't been using a red, white and yellow composite cable on the box for old non HDMI TV sets).

There are some good Black Friday deals out there at the moment for nowtv devices with bundled nowtv passes. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have pushed a pin in the reset hole on the back of the box for about 30 seconds whilst plugged into the mains and nothing is showing on your television screen and there is no white light showing on the front of the box and you have checked the power cable on the box is plugged in tightly then i would say it's broken Smiley Sad

Might be a good excuse to upgrade your white box where these white boxes are a bit long in the tooth nowadays and struggle or don't support the more power hungry Apps on them (if your television has HDMI port and you haven't been using a red, white and yellow composite cable on the box for old non HDMI TV sets).

There are some good Black Friday deals out there at the moment for nowtv devices with bundled nowtv passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for replying! Yes I have tried but nothing! We moved house so it sat for few weeks not plugged in and I think it just gave up! Do I cancel my account and set up a new one if I buy a new box? Just I’m still paying for two passes! 

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you decide to purchase a new replacement box or stick, then when you set it up use your same existing details on your existing nowtv account and old white box.

There is no need to cancel your two passes on your existing account, unless you are not going to buy a replacement box or stick for a couple weeks.