cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple accounts same box

Can anyone with a now tv account sign in to my box on their account ?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unless they know your username or email address and your password or if you sold a nowtv device onto somebody else and haven't wiped your account details on the device by factory resetting it.

Any reason for asking the question,have you any payments or passes on your bill that you believe aren't yours ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have holiday rental properties and want my guests to be able to sign on to my box to watch Sky etc, using their own now account.
Is this possible ?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If the Hoilday rental is in the UK, then I suppose it would work, but first you would need to sign out of the nowtv box, then when the guest arrives they would need to sign in with their own nowtv account details and before each guest leaves they will need to make sure that they sign out of your box (otherwise you or the other guests that arrive next can watch & buy passes on your last guests account who forgot to sign out of the box last).

Also recommend adding a Payment Pin to your account by going to Settings & Pins on here.

Obviously there is a bit of trust involved on the above.

Not sure how or if it would work if your holiday let is outside the UK (perhaps this help guide will give you the answer).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-abroad