cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

More than one NOWTV box

I have 1 NOWTV box which I use on the television in my living room...I now also want to use NOWTV on 1 TV in my bedroom as well. Can I do this using my one NOWTV box or do I need to buy another one? If I need to buy another one will I then be paying the monthly price for each of them, so 2 monthly prices, or will it still just be the one monthly price for box of the boxes?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous User You don't NEED to buy another NOW TV box - you could just stick with one box and move it from room to room - BUT that can be a bit of a faff, due to having to disconnect all the cables in one room and then reconnect it all in the other room every time you move it from room to room!

So it's likely to be more practical to buy a second box and register it on the same account as your first box. You can have a total of 4 devices registered on your account, but you can only watch on two of those registered devices at the same time.

I think that's what I would do in your situation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Anonymous User You don't NEED to buy another NOW TV box - you could just stick with one box and move it from room to room - BUT that can be a bit of a faff, due to having to disconnect all the cables in one room and then reconnect it all in the other room every time you move it from room to room!

So it's likely to be more practical to buy a second box and register it on the same account as your first box. You can have a total of 4 devices registered on your account, but you can only watch on two of those registered devices at the same time.

I think that's what I would do in your situation.