cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A second Now TV box

Hi.

I have a Now TV box in my lounge.  I would like to buy another box to put upstairs in my bedroom.  

I currently have the £6.99 per month entertainment pass.  

Should I just now buy the £14.99 box with no passes and be able to watch these programmes upstairs?

Thank you very much for your help.  

Sue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Its completely up to you. You can buy a second box on its own, and when you set it up just make sure you use the same username and password as you've used in your first box, then you can watch your entertainment pass on both of them.

http://www.nowtv.com/box

However if you want you can also buy one of the boxes that comes with a bundle of entertainment/movies/sports passes, which save you more money. You still set up the box the same, but you can apply the code that comes with the box to your account and watch on both boxes.

If you buy the entertainment one, apply the code to your account and it will kick in automatically when your current pass comes to an end, giving you 3 or 5 months of entertainment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Its completely up to you. You can buy a second box on its own, and when you set it up just make sure you use the same username and password as you've used in your first box, then you can watch your entertainment pass on both of them.

http://www.nowtv.com/box

However if you want you can also buy one of the boxes that comes with a bundle of entertainment/movies/sports passes, which save you more money. You still set up the box the same, but you can apply the code that comes with the box to your account and watch on both boxes.

If you buy the entertainment one, apply the code to your account and it will kick in automatically when your current pass comes to an end, giving you 3 or 5 months of entertainment.