cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karlos
Mentor

Unexpected error. Apple iPhone and IPad

I am unable to sign into the Now tv app either on my iPhone or iPad yet I can on my Mac and fire stick. When I do try I get “unexpected error, please try again”. I then get an email saying that I’ve signed in, which I haven’t. Neither product has been modified. I have turned off private relay. 
Now tv customer services have said there appears to be a problem at their end with Apple which they are aware of? Has anyone else had this problem or managed to resolve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Karlos 

See the screenshot Tweets from NOW Twitter Help that I posted on this other linked thread below.

I seen another Tweet from NOW Twitter Help yesterday and they tweeted that they are still working on a rollout of a new updated NOW App to fix this "unexpected error" message on the iOS Mobile devices.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/Unexpected-Error-on-iPhone/td-p/610390/page/2 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karlos 

Have a nosy at this thread. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/NOW-TV-app-crashing-on-iPad-when-I-click-on-one-sho...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Karlos
Mentor

Thanks for this, I can log in with either device via the web page and manage the account, but as soon as I click on start streaming it takes me to the app to log in again and that’s when I get the error message.  I can’t even log into Now tv via the app on my iPhone or ipad without the error showing. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Karlos 

See the screenshot Tweets from NOW Twitter Help that I posted on this other linked thread below.

I seen another Tweet from NOW Twitter Help yesterday and they tweeted that they are still working on a rollout of a new updated NOW App to fix this "unexpected error" message on the iOS Mobile devices.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/Unexpected-Error-on-iPhone/td-p/610390/page/2 

Karlos
Mentor

Thank you for the update. I will sit tight and hope!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Karlos 

If you use Twitter (X) perhaps jump over there and give the NOW Help Twitter Team a little nudge.

Or you could send them an email to find out if they have an ETA rollout of the update iOS NOW App.

Karlos
Mentor

Will do,  thanks

Ram

I have same problem when is the situation going to be resolved -just can’t get now to to open on iPad but I do get a message from now that I have logged on - error message is same unexpected error please try later or again  - does anyone know if this is fixed yet please  ? Or when 

Karlos
Mentor

My last update when I called up was they are working. It!   That was some 10 days ago. 

paul76
Advocate

Hi no I have had the same problem this week I logged out of my iPad and iPhone but now can’t get back on.

I have been on the live chat but they keep saying we are working on it not sure how long it’s been down for now