cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcS
Advocate

Error code 20024

Since Wednesday every time ive tried to use the Nowtv app it says somethings gone wrong (error 20024)

Ive tried deleting cache and data and I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still the same. Even restarted the phone

13 REPLIES 13
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

@Vale is a Roman, whose English name would be Greetings. Idem is Latin, and means ‘the same’. No ‘the’, because Latin does not have a definite article, which is why the Latin version is called ‘Winnie-ille-Pooh’.

I knew that Latin O Level would come in handy again some day…

And @Mauroz needs to get on the Italian Now website, which this isn’t… 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Mauroz
Observer

È da metà settembre che continuo a contattare un'oporatore, ma ad oggi il problema non è stato risolto, mi scrivono che verrò contattato da Now TV tramite mail ad oggi 0 messaggi..🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hotnet911
Advocate

Hi MarcS, are you trying to cast to an old Chromecast dongle? If you are... it wont work, you need a newer one.

Ramiz
Advocate

Hi there i had same problem on android samsung phone, go to phone "settings" scroll down to "about phone" then "software information" then "google play system update" after updating this, should solve the error code 20024 problem.