cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t Download Certain Movies on iPhone

Hello there, 

I want to download a film called Love Simon to watch on my iPhone 8 but there is no download button (please see image below). I’ve downloaded another film and that works fine so it’s not that the function won’t work. There’s space on the device so it’s not that also. Can anybody help please and advise why the download button isn’t appearing? 
thanks in advance

019566F9-2DDD-4795-B05A-EC280B96F60B.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not all movies or TV shows are down loadable due to rights restriction with the content holder / studio.

It's mentioned it in this NowTV article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline 

I just checked my Android Phone and it also shows for me that this movie doesn't offer the download option feature.

You could try NowTV live chat where they should be able to check if this movie is restricted when it comes to downloads or if NowTV have made a mistake their end and accidentally blocked the download feature to this film which needs resolving by them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not all movies or TV shows are down loadable due to rights restriction with the content holder / studio.

It's mentioned it in this NowTV article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline 

I just checked my Android Phone and it also shows for me that this movie doesn't offer the download option feature.

You could try NowTV live chat where they should be able to check if this movie is restricted when it comes to downloads or if NowTV have made a mistake their end and accidentally blocked the download feature to this film which needs resolving by them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps

I wasn’t aware that some were restricted but now you’ve suggested it it makes sense. 

I will send them a message on live chat as suggested however.

thanks again