cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

transition superseded

I bought a SkySports month pass last Friday and a week later I am STILL getting this message when I try and log into NOWTV on my telly. I think I hve had one decent nights run of watching SKYSPORTS in 1 week.

Absolutely abysmal, and the Live Chat agents don't have a clue how to deal with this message. 

Totally, utterly peed off with NOWTV and their pathetic customer service.

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

I completely understand your frustration with the service and I do apologise for the error that you're seeing and the overall experience you've had with us.

However I would just like to remind you of the NOW TV Forum - Rules of the Road. We strongly disagree with offensive language towards other Community or Staff Members. If we find repeated incidents, it can result in access to our Forum being blocked. 

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im getting the same message transition superseded what does it mean?

My voucher doesnt run out until december?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FIXED done a playstation 4 update

Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok @Anonymous User. If you can get into the app (I appreciate you can't watch) can you go to "my account" and confirm app version. Mine shows 2.9.0 Have you tried initialisation of app?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having a refund on my monthly pass and am ditching NOWTV. They have been useless.

Over and out.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Fair enough, if you don't see by Thursday post back.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Great @Anonymous User same should work on other devices....... If folk would only take initiative like you did 🙂