cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

info needed

i have the now tv movie package through my LG tv. i have recently bought a panasonic viera but cant access now tv through it. if i was to cancel my now tv package then buy a now tv box & connect it to the panasonic tv would that allow me to add the LG tv as another device. i dont want to be paying for 2 seperate accounts to watch movies see!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can remove as many devices as you like, but can only add one device from the 1st day of each calendar month. Here's a help link to the help guide http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices  You can watch on 2 devices at any one time.  You don't need to cancel your package if you're getting a NOW TV Box.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can remove as many devices as you like, but can only add one device from the 1st day of each calendar month. Here's a help link to the help guide http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices  You can watch on 2 devices at any one time.  You don't need to cancel your package if you're getting a NOW TV Box.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so i could plug  the now tv box into my panasonic tv, go to my account, sign in then watch movies?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Yes,  provided you haven't used up all 4 device slots.  Which Panasonic TV have you bought btw I'm thinking of getting one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cheers i will try that as the boxes are £15 in sainsburys with 3 monthe entertainment package. its a panasonic viera 50". bought it from richer sounds £600 the main selling point was the 6 year gaurantee.

Legend 5
Legend 5

If you are looking at TVs apparently John Lewis price match and give 5 year warranties.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.