cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What next?

Have just registered and gave CC details to get LG £3 for 3 months - but got no acknowledgement - or advice on how to proceed thereafter. My account confirms all my details are there. Where do I go from here? Meander.
4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

While you're logged onto this forum, click on 'My Account' and check through areas such as: 'My passes' and 'View my bills'.

Do you see anything listed yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
 Hi,

My passes just shows current offers and deals, no reference to the LG offer, and the other section: You can review your recent purchases and subscription renewals below, and Your Order History is empty. You haven't placed any single item orders yet. Now 24 hours after I registered. M

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Without knowing more about how the 'offer' is structured, I'm not sure if I will be able to help you.

It's been a while since I had an LG offer (three actually). But when I did, after completing the registration form, LG (not NOW TV) sent me an email with the relevent voucher pass code numbers. Is this how the current LG offer is structured?

However, before I could use the codes LG sent me, I had to create a NOW TV account and submit my payment card and personal details. Have you got this far?

Sufficed to say, if you are a brand new NOW TV customer, you should be entitle to a free 14-day trial for each service you're interested in (except sports) on-top of LG's offer...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for trying to help.

A banner on my LG TV had shown the offer with a NowTV web address - so used that to proceed with registration with my laptop. After I completed that I expected to hear from NowTV, but nothing. I can log into my account using my username and password so that works!

I emailed NowTV this morning for advice as live Chat seemed to be off air last night - hence my post.

My TV is hard wired to the internet and I have had no problems with Netflix or my Roku streaming stick to I suspect it's all down to an admin glitch.

M.