cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass, wheres the channel?

Hi,
1. Have email with kids pass recipt (4 months). Thank you. However its shows as "cancelled" on my account?
2. 21st june today, no new channel on my box? No updates available either?
3. My kid wakes up shortly, my life wont be worth living, if she notices it its not there lol
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do we know a time?
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

When viewing this site on PC, when I click on 'Menu' in the top left I see the Kids link.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see the kids pass on my phone and PC but not my Xbox one,any idea when I can watch on there???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see the kids pass in the 'My Passes' section of my account, but it says cancelled and the restart button doesn't work. On the PC, the hamburger menu on the top left now has a kids section added but no option other than 'Let's Go'. None of the NOWTV boxes in the house have the new kids section on them as yet.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all

Just to let you know the kids section can now be accessed in the now TV Windows app which you can get if you have Windows 8 or above the kids section is also available on the now TV website. . Be aware that in order for the kids section to be visible on the Windows app, you may need to tell Windows to check for app updates using the store app.

But I would only suggest subscribing if you can see the kids pass on the my passes page because that means that you are able to manage/cancel pass. The kids pass only seems to be visible on the my passes page on certain web browsers at the moment.

In my case the kids pass is visible on the my passes page when using Microsoft edge, but it is not visible when using Firefox or Google Chrome.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

On my box's, had to manually run a system update (took seconds), quick
restart job done.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to watch the Kids pack on eetv but not there. It says on my account which I access on here but not on my phone app or eetv app. Any news/ideas?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We are still in the process of updating the app's across all of our devices.

If your EE Box hasn't received the update yet you could see if doing a software update pushes it to you quicker but it's not guaranteed to work.

Thanks

Andy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With regards your phone, you'll need an updated app, pop onto your phone's App Store to check for the update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just spoke to now tv has i still not have kids channels on any of my boxes and say there is a problem and there get back to me