cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids Pass 4 month free trial

Hi,

Does anyone know what the criteria for the Kids Pass 4 month free trial is?

I'm on a 6 month entertainment pass (& 4 month movies pass) which was activated in late Jan & I've had no contact about one, it seems quite a few people have been offered them & all I've seen is the 14 day trial which is a bit stingy for people who are on longer passes.

It just that I have two kids who are especially interested in the Cartoon Network programmes.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User how often have you or your kids watched the existing kids channels?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not too often as they've been desperate for CN shows to arrive.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that is probably issue then. As kids channels not used much the Now computers won't identify your household as one that is interested in kids TV. Quite what the criteria is I don't know.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

I've just moved this to our newly open Kids Board. 

If you have any other queries regarding the NOW TV Kids Pass, please post in this board. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi All, 

I've just moved this to our newly open Kids Board. 

If you have any other queries regarding the NOW TV Kids Pass, please post in this board. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Any idea when the 4 month passes will be sent out?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The KIDS PASS 4 month free trial is not appearing in the account menu, and I am not able to receive any of the kids channels on offer.

Could you please rectify this unhappy situation.

Thank you.

Cubbs.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On which device(s)? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

You will only have the 4 month offer if you've received an email to inform you you'd be put on this. Otherwise you will have the option to a 14 day free trial. once activated you should see it on all devices.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One of the reasons I signed up for 6 months entertainment pass was because of the kids channels, now these have been taken away and I'm told I now need to pay extra for a kids pass. What a con!!!