cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix (US) has become famous partly through it's queue function, which allows users to add titles they're interested in to a virtual queue or favourites list. It's a lot easier then writing them down on a scrap of paper.

Netflix UK has oddly never implemented it, despite users repeatedly asking for it. LoveFilm also lacks this feature on their streaming apps. Now TV has 'my movies', which works like Netflix's 'last played', and can work as a queue of sorts by playing a bit of a film you're interested in. It works, but it's clunky.

So how about an 'add to queue' or 'add to my movies' button in the various Now TV apps?  Shouldn't be hard to do, but would be useful.

103 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a better explorer I spotted last night although where now Tv has put it is a stupid place as no one can find the link.

P

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please scrap your current My TV  option in favour of a 'Favourites' section that is actually useful to us, and not just I list of shows we've already watched. 

I want to be able to watch the next episode of a chosen/favourite series without having to search through your (rather clunky) menu system each time I log in. Also a watch list of sorts would be very useful.

A suggestion of similar shows would be nice too, and maybe a 'last chance' for upcoming episodes of your usual shows just before they expire (like the whole 5 seasons of The Wire did the other day)

Many thanks in advance

x

Please refer to this link if you would like a movie explorer!

Although to be honest it would be nice if they did the same thing for entertainment and sports sections.

Topic Redirect: 

Better movie/entertainment organisation

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A favourites or a watchlist section would be super useful. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A watch list would be wonderful as well as incorporating something into the system which remembers the last episode of a series you watched so when you return to the series the next episode is ready to go and you don't have to scroll through looking for it

thanks Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I second/third this idea.  Having watched an episode of a series it would be really handy to be able to watch the next one when it becomes available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like the design of 'My TV' has improved, presently available on Roku boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd just come online to post a similar request.

For my usage where my daughters want to watch older family films that they would never hear of i sit at my pc and search for these and then have to play it for a minute so it appears in their My Tv on their NowTV boxes in their rooms. A To Watch / Watchlist would be ideal where i can easily search and just click one button to add it for them.

Also as you're allowed up to 4 devices per accont maybe you could also seperate the Watchlist per device so each has their own..

Hopefully these ideas are noted and the most wanted actioned as they love their boxes and could be made that bit more usable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any feedback from Now TV? Would love to hear what you are doing about this problem, which is one of the few things stopping your service being truely great.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User we don't always reply to idea submissions right away, as we'd mostly be saying things are coming soon or that we hope to do them in the future. I fear that might start to sound a little repetitive, even though it is the truth.

We made a major change to the layout of our apps and website earlier this year, but that was just phase one, and there are lots of further improvements to come. We'll let you know on the community when any of them occur.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Tom

Thanks for your response, nice to know someones reading the posts. Look
forward to hearing about future updates to the user interface.

Thanks again

Barney

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would be great to have an option that enables the user to select films he / she would like to watch at a later date. Would save a lot of time searching!