cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Allow each Now TV account the ability to setup several individual user profiles so as the My TV section reflects my watched movies rather than my daughters.

22 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Another vote for user profiles.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a great idea. This should of been implemented from the start  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv content is better than netflix IMO, however the way you interact with it is really bad, particuarly on apple tv.  Throw in a family with diverse tastes, and it leads to chaos, which i'm not sure is worth it.  

why are user profiles hard to implement?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need individual user profiles.  The NOWTV system is totally impractical for a family of 5.  I wish I had done the free trial before buying NOWTV.  I am finding it unsophisticated, and not user friendly when compared with Netflix.  Not having individual profiles is unaccepted and prehistoric.  I cannot see myself renewing this juvenile service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any ideas on when the multi-profile function will be actioned or at least answered by NOW TV instead of just ststus changed to open?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now in 2018 and still not got user profiles for same account. Read your own reviews NowTv, your losing customers because of it.  Do you prefer both my kids know their parents watched 50 shades of grey while they were out?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still no updates on this ? Shocking how long this thread has been going on and no response from now TV