cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning,

I think something missing!!!

Like other provider such as Netflix, they offer movies with subtitle at a lower price! 

Now TV should be able to offer that service for must of their movies and, this should normally help deaf people watching films...

Thanks,

Guy

491 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Subtitles were suggested way back in July 2012 and the response from NOW TV was:

"Hello Guy,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider your idea as part of our on-going development of the NOW TV site.

Regards,

Annette

NOW TV Team"

There ma have been further updates since then but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  I agree that this functionality should be included as standard.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Subtitles are an essential part of watching for 3 people in my family.

I can't believe they are not available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I wish to inform you that I'm rather disappointed to learned that you do not have the subtitles facility available for us viewer who are Deaf and others. When will you likely to set up subtitles facility available for us overall, we're in 21st century and you  should be able to provide the subtitles as there are technology  available?

Now come on, start making some move and provide us subtitles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a box for my parents, hooked it up and selected CC but none coming up....wish I had read these posts before buying. I will cancel asap. Poor show Now Tv, shocking really in this day and age 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just like the hundreds of members who have already posted on this, I need subtitles. It never occurred to me that they would not be available - I would not have bought the Now box if I had known.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just subscribed for 1st month free... Now I've realised that, not only is the site not as flexibale and easy to use as Netflix is, but outstandingly NowTV doesn't supply subtitles! I'm in total disbelief, yep won't be continuing with subscription. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add subtitles, for how long we, the customers, have to ask to have it done ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought 2 Now Tv boxes both with 3 months entertainment and find it terrible that i had to google where or why there was NO subtitles!! There should have been a warning on the boxes or packaging as these Now Tv boxes are except from returns where i bought them...not a happy customer Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi new to nowtv.only just realised there are no subtitles!!!

will not be staying after promotion pass has expired,shame.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No warnings. No subtitles. No subscription.