cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we have Sky News as a standard channel on say the Entertainment package? Streaming live via the Sky News App I get regular buffering and it sometimes loops back a few minutes and repeats, defintely not stable.

Regular TV streaming like the Entertainment package would result in better quality.

22 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please add sky news live. It's tedious waiting for press recorded videos to load up. Just offer it as a catch up and live service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You could watch Sky news live, but I've just tried to press the icon on the Sky news 'spotlight' section & it's saying 'content not found', so I'm not sure if they've removed that option.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Thanks for your reply. I've never been able to watch live or seen a spotlight button which could enable me to watch it live.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot, since yesterday 1st July, get SKY News UK live. All the other SKY News

items are fine, including "Latest Headlines".

Anyone know why this is? All I get is a message "content not found", and a load of stuff about howgood a news channel it is.

Geoff

Scarborough, N.Yorks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here Geoff. Very annoying isn't it?! Sky News the only thing I watch on NowTV - in the bedroom in the mornings.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Wow! I'm suprised so many people are able to watch Sky News Live! I've never been able to do that. I only have prerecorded videos of the news, which lasts between 2-4 mins per story.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's been working fine here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So, just to be absolutely clear. Some of you are able to go on to Sky News and watch LIVE news content? Not pre-recorded news videos, which you click on to watch individual news stories, is that correct? If so, can you please tell me what I must do to watch Sky News channel, LIVE. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you open the app keep scrolling left. The first tile is the live broadcast. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Except it doesn't work, unless it does again now, haven't tried for a day or two.