cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was originally suggested by @BicBasher in amonst other suggestions, but I thought it worth making it a separate topic. By having a separate kids pass it would enable more adult oriented content to be added to the entertainment pass & allow the kids content to be expanded, thus pleasing those households both with & without children.

44 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would love this to happen, what are the chances of the now tv team actually seeing this and taking it into consideration?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please please please put the Disney junior channel on instead of Disney channel all my little one wants to do is watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse and every time a Disney junior show is shown on the Disney channel it's always doc mcstuffin or Sophia the first 😕 having the Disney junior channel on instead would make a lot of little toddlers happy as they are the main audiences during the day not Hannah Montana fans plus the Disney channel shows are for much older kids (which should be at school during the day) so please consider us Mickey Mouse clubhouse fans 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OR.... just add more adult and child oriented content to the existing Entertainment lineup? Why do we need to seperate channels into two packs that cost the consumer more, as opposed to making the current pack better value for money??? So the solution as I see it would be to add those channels for younger kids, but also add some grown up channels such as Syfy and Watch or whatever? Is that not a better business idea than two seperate passes? My daughter watches NickJr but I certainly wouldn't pay for that if it were seperated from the Entertainment pack, might aswell subscribe to proper Sky!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not really all they have to do is reduce the entertainment pass price to compensate the loss of the kids channels. But they should allow you to select a range of channels to suit your needs in the entertainment package. Currently you have 13 live channels and 14 catch up channels (abcstudios as a catch up service only) Out of those 13 live channels it would be good to have a selection of your choice to add to those 13 channel slots.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I agree with the others. My girls are 4&2 they watch Disney jnr. Adding that to a kids package would be great
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Isn't that the point of having the parental guidance option, so we can add an age limit for younger viewers. I take it now the kids channels are being moved and will cost £2.99 to view, £2.99 will be knocked off the monthly price of the Entertainment package, although I pretty much know what the answer will be!
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,  2 channels are moving to the kids pass, 1 is going altogether.  4 new channels are joining the 2 moving to the kids pass.  1 new channel has already come to entertainment a further is speculated for September though not yet confirmed.  Whether a 3rd new channel will come to keep it as 13 channels is unknown.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am really pleased to see after the post in March 2015 NowTv have decided yes it's time the kids had a separate section an interactive section with the channels the kids and adults love .. Even more pleased we are getting NowTv kids free for a few months because we are loyal customers with the entertainment pass and fingers crossed our family get to see the kids section before June 2016.. NowTv is the way forward for families it has everything we need and btw the kids love the Nat Geo channel .... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you not noticed that even though they have done the kids section, all well and good, they have only replaced the 3 channels to move and go with 1 channel, but still want the same price?

Legend 5
Legend 5
Only 2 channels are moving. Disney is leaving altogether.