cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on guys, there are numerous requests on here for an app for Samsung TVs, there's really no excuse for not having one. Samsung are one of the biggest TV suppliers in the UK, surely you're missing a big market opportunity?

225 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please consider the app soon.   Would be nice.  

Get ahead o Netflix and LoveFilm. .. .. ..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please develop an app for Samsung Smart TVs.

I have a Samsung TV, PVR and Xbox 360. I do not have an Xbox Live Gold subscription (as it costs £40 a year) so cannot use that device for Now TV. I can use my TV or PVR for BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4od, Channel 5 Player, LoveFilm, Netflix and many more streaming services, but not Now TV. Until you develop an app, I will not be able to access your service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know it's a bit selfish to ask for this but my Samsung TV now supports most of the more common TV/film apps (including blinkbox, lovefilm, etc).

Any chance of a nowtv Samsung app too? (it would save power and reduce the amount of noise in the room [less fans/hd noise etc]).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think there should be a NOWTV APP for smart TV's ie. samsung, Sony Bravia, LG etc
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apart from the fact you bought out acetrax and their technology, which I hasten to add, worked perfectly with samsung smart tv. Stop treating joe public like morons. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This should definately happen.  We have purchased the NOW TV pack and now find that we have to watch through the laptop onto the TV - not at all happy.  We thought that there would be an app like lesser companies have (Lovefilm, KNOWHOW, Netflix etc).  We are thinking about getting money back - it's no use to us unless we can watch via the TV through an app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This should definately happen.  We have purchased the NOW TV pack and now find that we have to watch through the laptop onto the TV - not at all happy.  We thought that there would be an app like lesser companies have (Lovefilm, KNOWHOW, Netflix etc).  We are thinking about getting money back - it's no use to us unless we can watch via the TV through an app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This needs to happen - if it does not - we will revert to Love Film - simple and easy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It seems there is a lot of people on these forums looking for smart tv apps. When's something going to get done?? It's obviously annoying a lot of paying customers, when do you think you might get with the times??<br>No vague answers please. Cheers sek
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's completely ridiculous and most of the answers on here from the customer service team say something like 'you never know, its might happen sometime'! Lol! Insanity. They will lose so many customers, and will fail if they don't sort this. Instead of saying 'you never know, you might get lucky, maybe one day!' they should be saying 'we are so so sorry, we're RIGHT on this terrible flaw in our service, here's a freebie for you by way of apology (ie your free trial and groupon voucher will ONLY start when we have fixed the problem), and here is the EXACT timescale in which smart tv apps will be rolled out on the various manufacturers tvs'. Any useful response like that, NOW TV customers service people?! Please, go ahead, do surprise me!