cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on guys, there are numerous requests on here for an app for Samsung TVs, there's really no excuse for not having one. Samsung are one of the biggest TV suppliers in the UK, surely you're missing a big market opportunity?

225 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @SeeMoreDigital, I would be happy enough with the NowTV app on my FVP-4000T box Smiley LOL

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi Samsung TV lovers,

Just in-case you've missed it. Some of you may be interested in this: Watch NOW TV on select Samsung TVs

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a UE48JS8500 but the app is not available
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User According to our help article the app should be available, Are all your location settings set to UK ?

I actually have another customer with the same model who is reporting the same as you, Let me send a few emails and see what I can find out for you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have checked with our team and the app should be available for your TV.

Can you check to see if there is a filmware update for your TV and then search the app  store again ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I checked firmware every day but no updates available. Is there a specific firmware version my tv should be on?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

You're probably better off asking your Samsung questions within this forums dedicated samsung tv app topic!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Samsung smart UHD TV UE48JU6400 and am facing the same issue. When I contacted the help centre yesterday, after an hour long conversation, I was told the NowTV's Samsung beta app is also for TVs starting with S and not U. The TVs starting with U are UHD and Now TV beta app is not for them. But the site doesn't say anything about this. Not sure how difficult it is to have an app for full HD (starting with S) and UHD TVs (starting with U) both.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you haven't done-so already the best place to post all Samsung app related issues is within this forums dedicated samsung tv app topic!

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What is the full model number of your Samsung Smart TV ?

At the moment only certain 2015 models have the nowtv app.