cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

Can we please add Disney XD to the entertainment. It's the 1# channle for boys now with Star Wars Rebels and Marvel cartoons as besides Ninja Turtles on Nick I feel there no real boys shows for younger kids

Also can we add Dave for the adults please? Room 101 , Dave Gorman , Alan Davis , QI and more makes dave one the most entertaining channles

55 Comments
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hello Art

You said, "for NOW TV to add a UKTV Play app to their boxes, UKTV would first need to build a Roku app, as they've not done that there is nothing NOW TV can do right now." this I understand but UK TV have built apps for other platforms and I presume could readily build a Roku app.

You also went on to say, "although they are still within their rights not to add it to their app store if one was built.", and this is my point, there seems to be some hostility Now TV has towards UK TV, and this I don't understand.

Perhaps someone in the "know" can explain.

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5
With the launch of the new box as advertised on YouTube amongst other places that has Freeview, it would be surprising if your aerial could not pick up Dave once these become publically available.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
I never asked for Dave! I keep getting messages saying this, but I wanted London live chanel. I'll get the new box as it should be on there.

Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User that is because the original post you replied to did.
BicBasher
Elite

@4268 @Anonymous User If you receive your Freeview signal from a main transmitter and not a small relay, you will receive Dave on the new Smart Box.   Relay transmitters only receive a smaller selection of channels.

Legend 5
Legend 5
I know @BicBasher 😉
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is impossible to have London Live btw. Some people don't live in London, you know.

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User might be available on the smart box for people in London.
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User It's on the Smart Box in the London area via the Freeview facility.  If you're really desperate to watch the local channel for London on a TV outside the capital, some of the Kodi add-ons offer access to the London Live stream.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No need to be facetious. It's available on Freeview 8 : Sky 117 : Virgin 159 : Mobile Tablet and On Demand : Stations, therefore it's NOT JUST FOR PEOPLE IN LONDON!