cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see an option to personalise the devices in device management so you can tell what is registered eg livingroom PC, diningroom PC etc etc.

6 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree and was going to post a similar suggestion after my "live agent" chat:

Thomas S: There is currently no way to customise device names, if you have any suggestions for how we can improve our service please post them on the community board below;

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Your-Ideas-for-NOW-TV/idb-p/My_Ideas

Having a list of just PC1, 2, 3, 4 is no use when there is a one change limit per month.  I had to guess which one to remove (and no undo option).  Even something like the actual mac address or whatever NOW TV use to uniquely identify the devices would be useful as I could probably check which machine that referred to myself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, I'm unable to tell which devices are which that I have registered. It wouldbe helpful tobe able to rename or have a date as to when each device was registered in order to know which you I need to remove.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would be great to have a itv player on my nowtv box is it in the pipe line maybe. be nice to see a list off up coming apps that might be available soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm pleased to announce that you can now rename your devices within the 'Manage Devices' screen under 'My account'.

Check out our help article for info on how to change the names of your devices. Thanks for the suggestion! :smileyvery-happy:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But if you have two devices of the same type registered you still don't know which is which even if you can rename them. Put more information up about each device!