cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add a TV Catchup app to Now TV.

This is very useful for people who use the Now TV box on a telvision in a location that does not receive any digital signal,

65 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi markhenderson29,

Thanks for your post.

While there are currently no plans to bring Freeview to the NOW TV Box, we may add more channels and catch up services in the future. 

We're aware that ITV Player remains one of our customers most requested additons and we hope to bring this service to the NOW TV Box at some point. 

Best Wishes

Steve,

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Freeveiw tv would be great same have the same issue about changing from different devices other than that it's a nice device 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I view free view channels on now tv?

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm a little surprised that you can get a TV with an HDMI socket but without a built-in Freeview tuner.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"I'm a little surprised that you can get a TV with an HDMI socket but without a built-in Freeview tuner."

There not realy HDTVs their normal 16/10 or 14/9 PC monitors with an Aux HDMI connections chuched in on the cheap...

Yet people still buy them... and try to watch HDTV on them even thought the aspec ratio is not supported and results in Black boarders or cropped picture...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a 1080P Sony TV which has HDMI but no freeview tuner- it's from before freeview tuners were commonplace.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can get freeview working on a hacked Now TV box but its not an official or approved method and I think you can wave goodbye to any warrenty you have got.
Its not very straight forward either. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems there free to view how about apps for freesat channles

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please bring TVPlayer to the NowTV box. This would enable the box to be used for live streaming of a similar set of channels to Freeview, without switching between tuners or needing an aerial connection. I think this would encourage more use of the box and be useful for people who are using it on a TV where there is nothing but a wifi connection, as well as providing a few extra freebie channels for everyone else.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

These apps in time will get SHUT DOWN... recent legal court rullings in UK and US made rebroadcasting of content with out PAYing the content providers... 100% Illegal...

Plenty of Bigger and better UK sites and apps were killed off from rebroadcasting and now link to each channels web page instead...

Nearly every HDTV now has a built in  freeview decoder, and if they don't you buy a scart connected addon (not HDMI as its only SD)

Digital UK spent a bucket load of BBC world wide profits to set up UK Freeview... the cost of your HDTV Will refund that cost in licensing...

Offcom is now hunting down the rest of these sites to get them to either pay up or shut down...

Roku allready removed a rebroadcaster app from roku and NowTv channels a long time ago because it was also rebroadcasting content with out legal permissions...