cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quite understand that studios will grant a specific period of time in which their movies will be available through the service.  

It'd be good to know how long we have to watch any particular movie, so adding a countdown (for example:  There are X number of days left remaining) before it's removed from service.

2 Comments
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I've just reactivated my Movies Pass and was surprised to see that there aren't expiry dates on movies - even those in the 'Leaving Soon' section.

Content which is expiring soon in the Entertainment Pass will have a countdown until the leaving date.  So why not movies as well?

Anyone wanting to see the expiry dates of movies can find them on @Anonymous User's excellent website here: http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php

However, I think this information really should be next to each movie in Now TV itself - at least for ones expiring in the next month or so, in the same way as the Entertainment Pass.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM wrote:

I've just reactivated my Movies Pass and was surprised to see that there aren't expiry dates on movies - even those in the 'Leaving Soon' section.

Content which is expiring soon in the Entertainment Pass will have a countdown until the leaving date.  So why not movies as well?

I couldn't agree more...