Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's the chances of getting movies and entertainment at £9.99 ? JOE KIDD

10 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there anything in the pipeline for a subscription service for NOWTV Sports? Or perhaps for Movies and Sports combined?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to have 3d movies streamed......regualerly buy/watch 3d films streaming them would be epic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It would be great if you could have a one off cheap monthly payment for all three Now TV options. Say £15/20 a month to include TV, films and sports. I'd be on that straight away.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think this is a great idea and would make NOW TV the perfect platform for people who do not want a satellite dish. Double the price would be more realistic say £30-40

a month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Package 1                              Package 2                     Entertainment Package 3  

Sky Sports                           Entertainment                 £14,99 

Movies

Entertainment               

£39.00

£39.00

Monthly                            Monthly                          Monthly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh and sky sports movies and entertainment £46 month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Overall these packages would, in my opinion, totally defeat the idea of NOWTV.

The current packages are aimed at people with Freesat/Freeview who want to view some of the programmes/films that are available to full Sky subscribers.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

As long as Entertainment and Movies packages were still available separately, a combined package at a reduced price would be a great idea.

I think you'd get more people taking up a combined package than currently buy both.  At the moment, buying one package at a time is affordable but both together is a bit expensive.  The high combined cost puts me off buying a Movies package as well as Entertainment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

an option to swap channels would be good...i have the entertainment pass and only watch 7 of these ...3 chidrens channels  arts and discovery i would happily swap for different channels on sky (alibi cbs crime channels etc... or 1 of the movie channels just a thought Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see the NOW TV BOX go partnership with Sky, Cable and Freeview, then it would be called: NOW SKY CABLE VIEW TV and you would still have a nice small set box and stick, that is all that you would need, you would not that anything else!