Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would love to see cartoon network on now tv! 🙂

17 Comments
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As far as I'm aware, it's not possible (or obvious where) to set parental controls for the NOW TV app on my LG television.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

My apologies...

I've just discovered that you can access the parental controls via the 'My Account' area of the main web site only.

Sadlyyou can't access these controls via the 'My Account' area of the 'app' on my television. Which would make things much easier to set-up Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All my kids want to watch are the DC/Marvel/Ben10 etc shows (Iassume they aew on catroon netword and Disney XD, NowTV doesnt cater to them. They are not intrested in the current kids tv channels on NowTV.

NowTV should give customesr the option to cater the kids TV to the ages of their kids (swap out Nickelodeon for Cartoon Network and swap out Disney for Disney XD if they wish)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

<Post deleted>

Just saw I already posted Smiley Very Happy

BicBasher
Elite

Cartoon Network is now on NOW TV as part of the new Kids Pass.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Cartoon Network is now available as part of our Kids Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If the NOW TV BOX was to go partnership with Sky, Cable and Freeview, then it would be called: NOW SKY CABLE VIEW TV and you would still have a nice small set box and stick, that is all that you would need, you would not that anything else, then you would have CARTOON NETWORK, on the system!