cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Would love to see the NowTV search engine improved to incorporate a search feature for Actor and Director.

Hopefully if this gains sufficient interest, then maybe @Anonymous User-R: will move this into the Ideas section of the Community Forums.

20 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I love Jim carrey films and would be great if I could search by his name rather than the name of the films, it would be so much easier having all his films just there infront of me instead spending 20 mins trying to find his films
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Karl-F how about a focus on Jim Carey like there was one on Tom Hanks for @Anonymous User and others at some point.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thought the exact same thing the other day when looking for Robert de Nero movies
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The webpage movies explorer does allow you to search by actor, director etc as well as filtering and sorting by different criteria, so you joint want to use that to search for films. As long as you are logged into the NOW TV website you can add films to your My TV list to find them easily on your other devices.

https://watch.nowtv.com/movies/explorer

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Anonymous User
Not applicable
New to NowTV and surprised this isn't already in
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Could we have the ability to search top rated in acesending order on the APPLE TV APP please? Or at least show the rating on the thumbnail along with a ‘watched bar’ or something? The amount of times I’ve clicked on a film and then realised I’ve already watched r started to watch something then ditched it because it was rubbish wastes sooooo much time. I seem to spend most of my time looking for something not actually watching it. Sometimes I just want to find the best films and then the type of film I want to watch from there. Netflix app on Apple TV is along the right lines... not 100% there but has improved a lot maybe you could grab some ideas from there to improve customer experience. Thanks 🙏🏾
Anonymous User
Not applicable