cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

106 Comments
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member
Status changed to: Open

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I worked in IT and ad hoc fixes are one thing but big changes are planned in advance and scheduled on a workplan. NOWTV are still answering in the same voice as they did last year. NOWTV can you confirm whether this is on your workplan for next half?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just be nice to have a 1 day guide at the very least, so I can see what is on for the day when watch the live section.. your system updates what is on during the day in the now / next guide so why not just give the option to scroll so can see what else is on later in the day "confused"

I now use the nowtv app on my Samsung TV and even that is better than your own boxes "shocking" the pictures of what's on "cover art" is better looking in overall quality and even simple things like transition effects of menus are better "fade in / out"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not good enough Now TV. Too long customers having been pointing out this glaring omission with no satisfactory response. It is more than reasonable for consumers to expect a comprehensive listings guide of at least 24 hours. What is the point of this box over using a regular Guide found on your Tv? I had thought this would add convenience. It has not. Mine is going back to Curry's as ‘not fit for purpose’.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just can't understand why there own boxes are so poor, roku boxes are pretty decent but why you limit them so much is beyond me

Jeez give me a job in R&D and let me develop the nowtv platform, and get it into the 21st century of what people want / expect from you in this modern digital world. After all streaming is becoming the future

You have a platform that your able to turn into something great, yet you don't and just seem to hold back instead of pushing forward...

I'm sure sky itself play a part in all this that they don't want nowtv having a full epg. Just so people don't jump ship and instead carry on being ripped off by sky

Then sky / nowtv wonder why so many in the UK use illegal IPTV services for cheap who oddly can even provide a FULL EPG "facepalm"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I won’t be going to Sky just because of not having full listings. My TV does that just fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's not even the point nickarla or your tv, since it don't display the nowtv entertainment/movie/sport/kids EPG "facepalm"...

Point is that sky is obviously holding nowtv back on what it can and can't do which is wrong... they sell these boxes which are frankly half done, yet don't listen to customer requests or needs on how to make this product something awesome

So we end up with unhappy customers like yourself who return there boxes cause of something simple that is needed

Also if Nowtv had a handful more of popular sky channels and a full epg, then sky customers would jump ship "I would!!" to save the penny's, after all apart from 20+ popular channels who really watches the extra 500+ rubbish channels on sky lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable