cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashleigh5
Advocate

Sky sports mobile month pass

What sky sport channels are included in the ones available on the mobile month pass? 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gavs82008
Elite

Re: Sky sports mobile month pass

@Dt2019 

What channel were you trying to watch?

The mobile pass only gives you access to 5 channels - Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

View solution in original post

8 Replies
gavs82008
Elite

@Ashleigh5 

If info you are looking for is on https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

In short you'll get 5 Sky Sports channels: Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

Dt2019

I've purchased the monthly mobile pass but the app wont allow me to access skysports and prompts me to purchase a day,week,month pass

Please advise

0 Thanks
Markharrism
Advocate

I have bought the month pass but my phone will not let me watch.  It keeps asking me to buy a voucher which I have already done.  The match will be finished before I log in at this rate.  Any suggestions????????????????  

0 Thanks
Markharrism
Advocate

the same problem!

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Markharrism 

If you are attempting to watch the Barnsley v Bristol City match with a NowTV mobile pass on a smartphone then this is not possible with this type of pass where the game is on Sky Main Event & Sky Football which is not one of the 5 number Sky Sports Channels that you get with the mobile pass.

The five Sky Sports channels with a mobile sports pass is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News.

gavs82008
Elite

@Dt2019 

What channel were you trying to watch?

The mobile pass only gives you access to 5 channels - Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

View solution in original post

Foxcherrett
Advocate

I just bought my Sky Sports Mobile month pass yesterday.

I tried to watch the Millwall v Luton game today, but found that as its on Sky Sports Main Event, channel, I cant watch it.

Can I assume however that all Premier League matches televised live by Sky, will be capable of being watched on the Sky Sports Premier League Channel on my mobile?

0 Thanks
Foxcherrett
Advocate

I just bought my Sky Sports Mobile month pass yesterday.
I tried to watch the Millwall v Luton game today, but found that as its on Sky Sports Main Event, channel, I cant watch it.

Can I assume however that all Premier League matches televised live by Sky, will be capable of being watched on the Sky Sports Premier League Channel on my mobile?

0 Thanks