cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

walking dead season 6

Does anyone know if Nowtv will be showing the walking dead seaon 6 in october when it gets realeased in america? thanks

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User nope, not back until Feb. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone tell me if Walking Dead  Season 6 is going to be on NOWTV cant find t anywhere 😞 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Season 6 is currently on midseason break and the first half of the season has already expired and left the service. The second half of the season (starting with episode 9) will be back on in February.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank for the reply 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was browsing the available shows a few days ago, before signing up, & all of season 6 was available, but now it's gone. Any chance it will return?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Season 6 is currently on midseason break and the first half of the season has already expired and left the service. The second half of the season (starting with episode 9) will be back on in February.

However if you missed the first half of season 6, you'd need to wait until the whole season returns as a boxset which probably won't be until sometime in the second half of the year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help. It would be a great idea to show the first half of the season again just before it starts up again to catch up those who missed it & those who want a refresher, especially as it's only 6 episodes. Surely this would lead to more viewers?
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks for your help. It would be a great idea to show the first half of the season again just before it starts up again to catch up those who missed it & those who want a refresher, especially as it's only 6 episodes. Surely this would lead to more viewers?

They are.  The first half of S6 is currently being repeated on Monday nights at 9pm on Fox.  But since they're repeats, they won't be available on catch up.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler
I have just aquired a Nowtv smart Box am I able to view The Walking Dead Series 6 as all I can find is Series 7?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately the season 6 boxset has left NOW TV now, only the current catch-up episodes of season 7 are available.

TWD will definitely be back as a boxset in the future. No word on specific dates yet but this year for instance TWD boxsets were back on in February for a couple of months so hopefully something similar should happen next year. Keep an eye on the blog as there's usually an announcement each month on new boxsets

http://watch.nowtv.com/blog

and on this thread which lists new boxsets when they appear

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/m-p/406610#M25455

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for